July 13th & 14th
The Agassiz Harrison Aquanauts swim meet registration is posted!!… and the closing date for sign-up is Sunday, July 7, at midnight.
Deck Entries: Any entry made after July 8, 7 pm.
- Accepted at the discretion of the CMR or designate
- Deck Entry Fee: $10.00 exact cash per entry OR cheque payable to BCSSA-FV (at the time of registration)
- Deck Entry Form: Available in the Crash Desk File Folder.
- Deck Entry Process: Coaches to fully complete the Deck Entry Form including the swimmer ID number, obtain the cash or cheque and then hand into the CMR. Deck Entries not loaded in the meet until form complete and monies are in the CMR’s hand.
- No changing of events and no reseeding and no new heats created for deck entries.
Camping at the Agassiz Recreational Fairgrounds Please email email@example.com with your camping questions.
- AHA is charged every day there is a camper or trailer and so we have to pass on that cost. RV etc. parked will be charged the nightly rate depending on where they are parked. Parked near power = power rate.
- At your own risk – Thefts have occurred in the past.
- Per District of Kent: no wheels on the grass. $10.00 per wheel charge & Public Shaming
- $25/night with power hook up for small appliances only.
- $20/night without power hook up.
- All trailers and vehicles must park on the parking lot/ access roadways. Areas will be marked.
Please see the attached map in this meet package.
- Washrooms in the Agricultural Hall will be open during the day.
- Fitness Centre nearby has showers available for a fee.
- Washrooms in the Livestock Pavilion will be open 24 hours a day.
- See Camping Map attached to this meet package
- A fire lane must be maintained at all times
- Straight road: 11-12 feet Clear (no awnings)
- Turning – 16 feet clear (no awnings)
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited in this Public Facility
- No Open flame camp fires permitted
Security Pool Area from 10pm – 5am Friday and Saturday night.
Some fun additions to the AHA meet:
Fun Relay – if you dare
- At the start of finals on Saturday. Winners will receive a prize. Are you prepared?
Belly Flop Contest
- After Sunday preliminaries, Travis Neil in Charge. From Diving Blocks; $10.00 entry fee for Non BCSSA members. Winner based on form, velocity and noise.
Saturday Post Meet Fun
- Saturday evening, beside skate park, Travis Neil in charge. Bring your sponges, buy them at the silent auction table. NO water balloons.
- Hay! When you hear the Moooo; the heat on or approaching the blocks is in a race for the prize.
Double Digit Prizes
- Double digits (33 or 66 or 44 etc) in your race means a fun prize
The document AHA_Meet_Package_July_2019.pdf was attached to this post.